Give it up for DC2 | Syracusefan.com

Give it up for DC2

T

tee1222

Huge improvement, 0 turnovers, 3 steals!, 6 boards, 2 offensive (1 was a nice putback), 1 assist, 1 block, 7 points on 60% shooting and

i

He looks like he's playing keep away with Triche and that Triche is a little kid! Happy times.

My favorite play from him today resulted in 2 points from princeton. Princeton drove and dished baseline right and he recovered sliding over to stop the low post bucket. The guy cut back around to the free throw line and made a bucket but I appreciated the effort to cut the low post basket. Thats something Fab wasn't ready to do 2 years ago.

But but..his first two games ever as a college division 1 player!!!

:)

He still needs to work on not bringing the ball down when gathers himself prior to a shot .. he will continue to get stripped until he stops doing this.

Definitely had a few more positives tonight than in previous outings. Still has a long ways to go until he's a Big East caliber player though.

addendum.
i thought dajuan really motored it up and down the court once he was finally reinserted second half. maybe he's realized the minutes are gonna be limited and he has to make the most of what court time he gets.

Couple of comments. He looked good in the middle. Noone is going to push him around down there that's for sure. He knows how to use that big body. Another nice observation (already made) there was no jogging to the other end. He out right ran back down court every time. Love this kid's effort. He's going to be a beast by midway season. Improving every game. :)

Tough crowd, at least the word pathetic wasn't used in this thread. DC had a nice 16 minutes. lol.

Couple of comments. He looked good in the middle. Noone is going to push him around down there that's for sure. He knows how to use that big body. Another nice observation (already made) there was no jogging to the other end. He out right ran back down court every time. Love this kid's effort. He's going to be a beast by midway season. Improving every game. :)
Yeah, even after he scored, he made a point to get back instead of gloating like most freshman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom