Give Kuroda a ceromial poillow and knife | Syracusefan.com

Give Kuroda a ceromial poillow and knife

CaliCuse

All American
Watching him give up leads is a gut wrenching watch,no pun intended but it does fit. Yeah I heard the stat that says he is supposedly good at retaining leads but it doesn't seem that way when you watch lay th ball into the heart of a batter's swing.:bat:

Watching him give up leads is a gut wrenching watch,no pun intended but it does fit. Yeah I heard the stat that says he is supposedly good at retaining leads but it doesn't seem that way when you watch lay th ball into the heart of a batter's swing.:bat:

Come on Cali, you're better than that kind of post. He had one bad inning. Have you actually been watching this guy pitch for the last month?

Somehow i said to myself the red sox are going to tie it in the bottom half of the inning and they did, afterall this is yanks vs red sox so its to be expected. Btw cali put down the wild turkey buddy.

Worse than watching Kuroda is having to see that smug Bobby Valentine sitting in the Red Sox dugout.

I've been researching all weekend and I still can't find a translation for "ceromial poillow." Is that Japanese?