Give me one of these two RBs | Syracusefan.com

Give me one of these two RBs

CaliCuse

All American
Lock or Ollison. Either is a huge pick up.Lock may be the fastest of the two but Ollison has a certain something that with a good line in front of him,suggests huge numbers for the Orangemen.:eek:

But does either of them run a sub 4.3? Because according to the Cali grading scale, they aren't worth much if they can't outrun a cheetah..

Lock or Ollison. Either is a huge pick up.Lock may be the fastest of the two but Ollison has a certain something that with a good line in front of him,suggests huge numbers for the Orangemen.:eek:
Unless we blow it, Lock is a LOCK for the Orange. He has loved this team since he was a kid, can't beat that!

Unless we blow it, Lock is a LOCK for the Orange. He has loved this team since he was a kid, can't beat that!
I can only hope that this in fact true and it happens. He has that breakaway talent we have lacked except for the few PTG gallops. Nothing quite like a long running play.There is a drama in every aspect. of the moment he gets the ball to the point that the LOS is cleared. Then its the tension and screaming to avoid getting caught from behind with a fortuitous ankle grabLong pass plays have their moments but the show is over too fast for the dramaMy favorite of course is the short pass completion and the receiver juking a defender and going home. Preferably through the end-zone first.:eek:

But does either of them run a sub 4.3? Because according to the Cali grading scale, they aren't worth much if they can't outrun a cheetah..
Excuse me the 4.3 is great but not the deciding factor or have I ever posted that a 4.3+ RB is worthless. When you get to the 4.3 you are speaking of elite speed numbers.$.4 puts you in select company Its not a grading scale.factors like vision and the ability to change direction at top speed to find a seam is almost as valuable.Actually my conversation with e former GMof the NY G:confused: iants,George Young has pretty much solidified my opinion on the success of a prospect or player's opportunity to progress in his profession on this level and the one above.:confused:

=

I can only hope that this in fact true and it happens. He has that breakaway talent we have lacked except for the few PTG gallops. Nothing quite like a long running play.There is a drama in every aspect. of the moment he gets the ball to the point that the LOS is cleared. Then its the tension and screaming to avoid getting caught from behind with a fortuitous ankle grabLong pass plays have their moments but the show is over too fast for the dramaMy favorite of course is the short pass completion and the receiver juking a defender and going home. Preferably through the end-zone first.:eek:
There was an interview done with the kid and he mentioned his devote following of Syracuse. Again, nothing is ever certain, and Nemisis may enter the Solar system tonight, but gotta love kids like AJ Long wearing all Orange and excited to play here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom