give your tale of the tape and your fearless prediction | Syracusefan.com

give your tale of the tape and your fearless prediction

Don

2nd String
ok this is for the guys and actually the women. lets see how vain you are or can you admit your short comings

So womens UCF womens bantam weight champion Amanda Nunes fights tomorrow night to defend here title(this is a fact). She is 5'8 145 lbs.

All of sudden her opponent has to cancel and you are picked as Amanda's opponent what is your tale of the tape and what is your prediction on the outcome?

Im 61 years old , also 5'8 but im not a trim 202 lbs. My prediction is I rope a dope and coverup for maybe one round. then i either get pounded into submission and knocked on my rear in the second round or get a submision neck hold applied to me . I mainly blame the fact that im not as good as i once was still not willing to admit even if i was younger and in my Army prime i would likely take a good beating but also give out some.

ok this is for the guys and actually the women. lets see how vain you are or can you admit your short comings

So womens UCF womens bantam weight champion Amanda Nunes fights tomorrow night to defend here title(this is a fact). She is 5'8 145 lbs.

All of sudden her opponent has to cancel and you are picked as Amanda's opponent what is your tale of the tape and what is your prediction on the outcome?

Im 61 years old , also 5'8 but im not a trim 202 lbs. My prediction is I rope a dope and coverup for maybe one round. then i either get pounded into submission and knocked on my rear in the second round or get a submision neck hold applied to me . I mainly blame the fact that im not as good as i once was still not willing to admit even if i was younger and in my Army prime i would likely take a good beating but also give out some.
She would knock you out or sub you in the first round. She would knock me out or sub me in the first round. And, unless you had some serious training, she would have done the same to you in your prime.

But, couldn’t you you be as good once, as you ever was.