Giving Espn the Espn Treatment. | Syracusefan.com

Giving Espn the Espn Treatment.

Bornorange

2nd String
Despite its inconsistent reporting and glaring weaknesses on objectivity, Espn is still on the air. While still leading the nation in the overall number of sporting events broadcasted, the network still has trouble closing in the final minutes and many feel that the newcomers like CBS and NBC will close this gap soon.
When venturing out of straight sport broadcasts and into the News division their lack of a big time reporter shows through. No sports networks have ever been able to win an Pulitzer without a go to reporter.
Committing far too many errors and repeating many unsubstantiated rumors
(Or Shwartzing as it is called in the biz) the network will surely pay for that when they are not nominated for any Espy’s this year.

"ESPN headquarters has not left the state of Connecticut and they have no go-to anchor."
Who is their go-to anchor in crunch time? Scott? SVP? Storm? Davis? Until this in answered, they'll be out of my top 15.

They play cupcakes all seaon then flame out in the NCAA tourney and lose to CBS every year

Mark Shwarz really Schruted the Fine story

I seriously love when u post... Has nothing to do with what u write, I hardly read that... That gif is priceless. I giggle like a school girl every time I see the pusher just respond with such disgust and annoyment after the pushee acts like he just got shot out of a canon.