Glad it's over, very glad. The last five games were as | Syracusefan.com

Glad it's over, very glad. The last five games were as

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Bad as any run i can remember, very grob esque all year. Doug once again has ruined Syracuse football for another year. Atrocious every where. We need help every where

Bad as any run i can remember, very grob esque all year. Doug once again has ruined Syracuse football for another year. Atrocious every where. We need help every where
I never expected this season to spiral out of control the way it did both on and off the field.

We started off with a stabbing and ended the year with our two most talented players out of Florida (Thomas and Lyn) not playing in the last game.

My fear is 10+ guys quit the team and we are down to 65-70 schoralship players again.

This team was worse than GRob-esque. Marrone doesn't appear to have a positive influence on this team.

Every facet of this team was extremely BAD.

I never expected this season to spiral out of control the way it did both on and off the field.

We started off with a stabbing and ended the year with our two most talented players out of Florida (Thomas and Lyn) not playing in the last game.

My fear is 10+ guys quit the team and we are down to 65-70 schoralship players again.

Thought the same exact thing today. There is something not clicking with Marrone and the South Florida boys.

Hang in there - I have read out there that Duh has a bunch of "secret" recruits that are going to turn things around. SU leads the nation in "silent" verbals. Most recruits can't wait to announce - SU makes the last group take a vow of silence.

none of the new class that sign will be game changers the first year-

marrone will have to win with what we saw this season and the kids he redshirted-

We had better results when we were down to 60-70 scholarship players.

none of the new class that sign will be game changers the first year-

marrone will have to win with what we saw this season and the kids he redshirted-
Scary thought if true. QB, OL and RB are really desperate for some new blood.

This season was 2009. One BCS conf home win, one unexpected Big East blowout win, and then a bunch of conference games that just looked terrible. Only difference is we played at Tulane instead of home against Minny, and squeaked out that win.

Are we moving forward?

Tough end to the season. Even if SU had won, hard to of believed they would have made it to a bowl game with a 2-5 Big East record as crappy of a leaque as it was this year...

Tough end to the season. Even if SU had won, hard to of believed they would have made it to a bowl game with a 2-5 Big East record as crappy of a leaque as it was this year...

Big East has 6 bowl tie ins, and had 5 bowl eligible teams. Notre Dame took the Champs Sports tie in. If SU had won on Saturday, they were in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom