Glad to be back! | Syracusefan.com

Glad to be back!

billorange44

2nd String
I haven't had season tickets since 2019 due to COVID. Because of my age and COPD this did not mix well with COVID. Going by myself now as my brother moved away and the couple who I got tickets for are afraid to attend because of violence. Anyway, glad to be back for my 59th season of attending SU Football. Go Orange, give em hell!!

Glad you will be back. When you say they fear violence, do you mean between drunk fans or a mass shooting-like event? Just curious.

Glad you will be back. When you say they fear violence, do you mean between drunk fans or a mass shooting-like event? Just curious.
They told me and I quote, covid, monkey, pox, shootings, and that Syracuse is getting to wild for them. I explained that COVID has calmed down, monkey pox isn't a problem as long as you had small pox vaccine, and shootings are gang related. Syracuse being wild? Who knows. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.

I haven't had season tickets since 2019 due to COVID. Because of my age and COPD this did not mix well with COVID. Going by myself now as my brother moved away and the couple who I got tickets for are afraid to attend because of violence. Anyway, glad to be back for my 59th season of attending SU Football. Go Orange, give em hell!!

Afraid to attend because of violence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom