Go get #20 on Princeton as a grad transfer | Syracusefan.com

Go get #20 on Princeton as a grad transfer

Been saying this for 2 days. I've actually texted it to a few people and also on twitter with a sports reporter. He is a senior. Perfect to be a grad transfer into Newhouse or Maxwell as he will have his Princeton degree...

Princeton knows how to play basketball. Totally outplayed Missouri.
Yeah. I don't know exactly how good any one guy is because they play so well as a team. Is it great coaching or do those players just all know how to play well together?

Been saying this for 2 days. I've actually texted it to a few people and also on twitter with a sports reporter. He is a senior. Perfect to be a grad transfer into Newhouse or Maxwell as he will have his Princeton degree...
he is a SR but do we know he is graduating? I know many of the IVY kids took a semester off so they could play a 5th yr in sports.

he is a SR but do we know he is graduating? I know many of the IVY kids took a semester off so they could play a 5th yr in sports.
I thought the Ivy's had a rule that you only had 4 years to play 4 regardless? Is there a loophole?

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't know exactly how good any one guy is because they play so well as a team. Is it great coaching or do those players just all know how to play well together?
lol all I can think when reading your post: "the fall of basketball"

I thought the Ivy's had a rule that you only had 4 years to play 4 regardless? Is their a loophole?
The rule is you cant play as a grad student which is how most kids play their 5th yr..
So when these things happen some of the kids drop out of school so they wont graduate.

Barclay said in the past, Princeton was good because of its disciplined system. Not this Princeton team. They are monsters on the boards, can dribble drive, etc. He was blown away. So...how is it that Princeton has better players than a certain team I know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom