Go huskers! | Syracusefan.com

Go huskers!

I really think at this point its whoever wins their tournament. Right now Duke has to be the fourth one seed just because they took care of business this week. If Syracuse were to face Duke and beat them then I think we are the fourth overall number one.

I really think at this point its whoever wins their tournament. Right now Duke has to be the fourth one seed just because they took care of business this week. If Syracuse were to face Duke and beat them then I think we are the fourth overall number one.
DUke lost to Wake this week

This is actually amazing pretty much all the teams lost that we needed to lol. Except for Nova.

Great weekend help-wise for us, now we need to help ourselves:E

:eek:

As good as it was watching nebraska win, it was even better to not watch anymore.

Those last 3 minutes Oh Lord:confused:

As we saw how quick things can change with teams playing one game this weekend...it will likely happen again next week.

But we are back in control of our own destiny again for MSG once again. Win the ACC, and either us or Nova are #1. And if Nova gets the #1, we are #2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom