Go Kansas... | Syracusefan.com

Go Kansas...

RF2044

Living Legend
...holding my nose while typing that.

But they are the only team out of the entire final four that I don't despise. Hope they knock of UK tonight. Love that the experts have pretty much written them off.

...holding my nose while typing that.

But they are the only team out of the entire final four that I don't despise. Hope they knock of UK tonight. Love that the experts have pretty much written them off.

I agree. This is painful to root for them.

I have never wanted to lose money more. The realist in me hammered Kentucky (-6) tonight but I want them to lose desperately. Mark it down... 5 point Kentucky win so I can be pissed both ways.

I have never wanted to lose money more. The realist in me hammered Kentucky (-6) tonight but I want them to lose desperately. Mark it down... 5 point Kentucky win so I can be pissed both ways.
You will be disappointed but richer. This one is almost in the danger zone and could be over by halftime.

There's 30 minutes left in the game, not 30 seconds.

There's 30 minutes left in the game, not 30 seconds.

It could be 30 hours. This game is all but over. Sickening Cal is going to get a win.

Part of me wants UK to win. It could help push Noel here some.
Its funny how many people don't like UK because they cheat. My family always had the perception the SEC loves to cheat. I wonder if the ratings are down. I haven't watched a second of the game and I am not going to.

Perhaps my bias is showing, but how does Kentucky get away with a travel every time they touch the ball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom