Go Navy! | Syracusefan.com

Go Navy!

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
That is navy blue uniforms for the BET. Change is good and maybe it will motivate Triche and Southy to shoot better and be senior leaders.

The Orange women looked awesome in navy tonight vs. UConn.

That is navy blue uniforms for the BET. Change is good and maybe it will motivate Triche and Southy to shoot better and be senior leaders.

No thanks.

The two times we've sported them in the past [0-2] are more than enough for my tastes. Hope to never see them in blue again.

You know we're the higher seeded team against Seton Hall / Suntan, right?

I'm looking ahead to Pitt.

Last time I remember navy was against UK in Lexington. When was the other?

Make it stop! Make it stop!!
1200099930_dbaa20e3de_o.png

I kinda like the blue uni's fellas but we kinda play like feces with them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe Sherman in blue made the cover of Street & Smith's College Hoops Magazine.

Can't believe Sherman in blue made the cover of Street & Smith's College Hoops Magazine.

I had that one, it was for the 88-89 season, I believe! And of course, of all the pictures to have of him, he's in blue...

I kinda like the blue uni's fellas but we kinda play like feces with them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them too, except for the grey numbers. I watched some of our ladie's game tonight, and I thought the blues were rather sharp, especially with no farging grey in them! The only thing imo that would make those unis even sharper, would be to trim out the orange numbers and names with white piping.

And, as far as how we play in the blues, well, playing only two games in them over the past 25+ years is hardly an ample sample size to honestly make such an assessment, imo.

We can't play any worse, what better time to put on the blues. Plus it would be confirmation that the coach we have been seeing for the past six weeks is actually an imitator animatronic robot Boeheim with faulty programming.

I really like the blue unis. I can't imagine uniform color has anything to do with how a team plays, except maybe when Baylor wears the neon yellow.