Go Nova | Syracusefan.com

Go Nova

I hope it is a good game for a while at least.

Hate Ohio State. No problem with Michigan. My brother did two degrees there, have a couple of awesome ex-es I am still tight with who are alums, Ann Arbor is a great place, and their bball is fun to watch. Hard to not root for Beilein.

Yeah I’m not rooting for the school in our primary footprint to win a third title. And Beilein is easy to root for.

Go, Michigan. Great fight song. Great band. I like John Beilein ever since he was at WVU. I have many Nova friends around here. They are becoming insufferably arrogant. Have to knock them down a peg.

Despite the old rivalry, go Nova.

Hard not to root for these guys.

Nice collection of skilled basketball players who move the ball beautifully on offense, and play hard on D.

Coached as well as any team in college basketball.

Like Beilein too, but think Nova takes this.

Despite the old rivalry, go Nova.

Hard not to root for these guys.

Nice collection of skilled basketball players who move the ball beautifully on offense, and play hard on D.

Coached as well as any team in college basketball.

Like Beilein too, but think Nova takes this.

Yup. Should be a sight for sore eyes. Both teams can handle the ball, pass, and shoot.

screw Michigan.

Rather a Northeast small school win than a big ten giant brinks truck.

Cant stand PSU, ND or Michigan.

Get ‘em Jay
If you really feel this way, I strongly feel like you dont get it...

I can’t think of one good reason why this can’t start at 9, at the latest.

I’ll stay up till midnight to watch one of our 52-50 rock fights but I won’t to watch what will actually be (likely) a fun game. LOL @ me but I have to work.

Probably root for Nova if they hadn't won recently or Michigan won in 2013 after getting past us. But since Nova has one 2 years ago and Michigan lost the next game I want Michigan tonight. I like their team they have been fun to watch my only beef with them was how friggen easy their run was but that was always gonna be said about whoever represented the left side of the bracket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom