Go Wildcats | Syracusefan.com

Go Wildcats

Gotta say, I agree. Being in Atlanta last year with the Wolverine fans last year changed my opinion of their program. Can they both please lose?

This final four could be unwatchable for me. Going to have to ride with Billy D and the Gators.

I hate Kentucky but man do they travel well. This sounds like they are in Rupp.

Eh, I'm torn. Guess I'm rooting for UK. They already think they're elite...and there fans are douchebags either way. Michigan flops too much, and it cost us last year. I say go UK. Who cares about them anyway...

Calipari or Beilein. Tough call.

UM didn't get away with the flop with 1:05 left...at least the refs didn't give them that one.

Tie score...

Every team I've wanted to win has lost. This is the worst NCAA tournament

I know, I would say strictly by percentages the team I'm rooting for an each game has probably lost 75% of the time. It's been a pretty blah tourney in that regard.

A lot of the game left I just keeping hoping both teams lose...

I know, I would say strictly by percentages the team I'm rooting for an each game has probably lost 75% of the time. It's been a pretty blah tourney in that regard.

A lot of the game left I just keeping hoping both teams lose...

I'm all in with Florida. Nothing against Wisconsin, just like that no B1G team has won since 2000.

as long as UConn doesn't win ill bare it but wil be rooting for florida-Wisconsin final

Ok, how bout this. C'mon Wisconsin, so that idiot uk fan's "ncaa 2014 champs" tattoo has to be covered up?

great job by the freshman wildcats, whether you likie coach cal or not they have played great in the tourney. to beat Wichita,louisville and Michigan b2b2b is plenty damn impressive

Three Final Fours in five years at Kentucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom