GO Zack!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

GO Zack!!!!!

BORZAK

2nd String
Elite 11. The Elite 11 finals will feature 25 of the nation’s top quarterbacks in the Class of 2013 and will run from July 18-22. The finals will be shown on ESPN in two parts, with the first show airing on Aug. 7 and the second on Aug. 14 (both at 7 p.m. ET).
GO Zack

Elite 11. The Elite 11 finals will feature 25 of the nation’s top quarterbacks in the Class of 2013 and will run from July 18-22. The finals will be shown on ESPN in two parts, with the first show airing on Aug. 7 and the second on Aug. 14 (both at 7 p.m. ET).
GO Zack

One minor point - It is Zach, not Zack.

I'm torn about this. I wish the kid well, but if he does too well, all the big boys will be calling and signing day is a long way off.

I'm torn about this. I wish the kid well, but if he does too well, all the big boys will be calling and signing day is a long way off.
I believe the kid. He drank the Kool-Aid and is offering it up to anyone that will listen.

I believe the kid. He drank the Kool-Aid and is offering it up to anyone that will listen.

I know, I am just a little insecure when it comes to these things. I love my wife and she's stuck with me for 20 years, but if a smooth, really good-looking billionaire showed up tomorrow and offered to run off with her, I would be more than a little uneasy about my marital status.

To take this example further, Zach and SU aren't married with 3 kids, just engaged at this point.

Corrected

but if a guy smooth, really good-looking billionaire showed up tomorrow and offered to run off with her, I would be more than a little uneasy about my marital status.

I know, I am just a little insecure when it comes to these things. I love my wife and she's stuck with me for 20 years, but if a smooth, really good-looking billionaire showed up tomorrow and offered to run off with her, I would be more than a little uneasy about my marital status.

To take this example further, Zach and SU aren't married with 3 kids, just engaged at this point.

Corrected

but if a guy smooth, really good-looking billionaire showed up tomorrow and offered to run off with her, I would be more than a little uneasy about my marital status.

I'm not that insecure!

I don't want to hear that nonsense. Any guy that goes by dollarbill has to be at least a hard 9.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to hear that nonsense. Any guy that goes by dollarbill has to be at least a hard 9.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

austin-powers.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom