God I love Big Monday | Syracusefan.com

God I love Big Monday

Marsh01

Living Legend
Double header plus the SWAC on the Deuce later on.

I may have to get drunk tonight,

Marsh...who are you rooting for in the Louisville game?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Russ Smith is a solid player. Siva and Smith are going to give MCW a lot of problems IMO. Worst case scenario is MCW starts to force things, like he's done an alarming amount of recently, starting with Temple.

Over under the amount of times DC/Rak gets blocked, starting at 4.

The key is to contain the dribble penetration, meaning our guards need to play like they have been, and not like against Temple. We also need to make some jumpers (Brandon, MCW, Cooney), because we won't get much down low (not like we do anyway).

I can see this game being in the fifties low sixties.

Great day to have work cut short due to rain and ice. I would have missed most of these games. Possibly no work tomorrow too? I might get drunk with ya, Marsh

Great day to have work cut short due to rain and ice. I would have missed most of these games. Possibly no work tomorrow too? I might get drunk with ya, Marsh

Sweet. Cheers!

Sweet. Cheers!

Oh no, just checked the fridge. After this weekends craziness I have two miller 64s, a heffy, and a quarter bottle of jack...

Can Jack Daniels BBQ sauce get ya drunk?! ;)

Oh no, just checked the fridge. After this weekends craziness I have two miller 64s, a heffy, and a quarter bottle of jack...

Can Jack Daniels BBQ sauce get ya drunk?! ;)

Ha...I like that sauce too!

That is slim pickins. I'd give you a few of my PBR pounders if you were in my time zone.

Ha...I like that sauce too!

That is slim pickins. I'd give you a few of my PBR pounders if you were in my time zone.

I might throw the snow shoes on and head down to my neighbors. See what kind of moon shine he has this week. I plowed his driveway a few times, might be worth a jar or two ;)

I might throw the snow shoes on and head down to my neighbors. See what kind of moon shine he has this week. I plowed his driveway a few times, might be worth a jar or two ;)

OOf...last time I drank moonshine I couldnt speak after about 30 minutes.

OOf...last time I drank moonshine I couldnt speak after about 30 minutes.

I'm sure the wife loves it when you drink moonshine huh? She finally gets a little peace and quiet!

I'm sure the wife loves it when you drink moonshine huh? She finally gets a little peace and quiet!

It was post golf league about 8 years ago. Never had it and I didnt know what it was when people were passing it around so I drank what was left in the jar (probably 3-4 oz) and then I sucked on the piece of fruit after that was soaking in it. Big mistake.

It was post golf league about 8 years ago. Never had it and I didnt know what it was when people were passing it around so I drank what was left in the jar (probably 3-4 oz) and then I sucked on the piece of fruit after that was soaking in it. Big mistake.

The fruit always gets ya. It tastes so good tho!

Suggestion: Batch 19.

It's a cheaper Sam Adams ripoff made by Coors. It also has a higher alcohol by volume, IIRC. It's a solid brew.