Godzilla | Syracusefan.com

Godzilla

moqui

generational talent
new version set for release May, 2014. Can't possibly be worse than the awful Matthew Broderick version. In fact, the first official trailer looks promising. Think more "Cloverfield" and less "guy in a rubber suit."

I actually enjoy the Broderick one in a "so bad it's good but it's really still awful" kind of way.

This one, however...honestly it looks kinda badass. It helps that it has Bryan Cranston and David Strathairn in it. Those guys lend legitimacy to anything.

I am a bit concerned about how smart the film is going to be, given the HALO scene . . .

"this monster has defeated every weapon in our arsenal. the only chance we have now are ten guys in parachutes, who will signal their approach to the beast by trailing smoke and flares their entire descent"

I can imagine the production meeting, when someone objected and was dismissed with "yeah, but it will look really cool!"

new version set for release May, 2014. Can't possibly be worse than the awful Matthew Broderick version. In fact, the first official trailer looks promising. Think more "Cloverfield" and less "guy in a rubber suit."
Its been my personal feeling that the Alien series of movies was the all-time best in "monster " movies. I can't see anything they do with a new Godzilla to be better than the first two Alien creations. As for the Mathew Broderick version kit was a total embarrassment and insult to him and us the movie watchers and ticket masters of our wallets.

Its been my personal feeling that the Alien series of movies was the all-time best in "monster " movies. I can't see anything they do with a new Godzilla to be better than the first two Alien creations. As for the Mathew Broderick version kit was a total embarrassment and insult to him and us the movie watchers and ticket masters of our wallets.
I only liked the first two Alien movies. Love monster movies and science fiction movies specially when the survival of mankind is at stake. This trailer looks good, and I am willing to suspend logic for good action. I did not like the camera shaking effect in Cloverfield.

Anyone seen Pacific Rim. My daughter told me it was good.

oh please tell me that mini twin asian sisters speak in unison….

Shobijinjjkkk.jpg

I am a bit concerned about how smart the film is going to be, given the HALO scene . . .

"this monster has defeated every weapon in our arsenal. the only chance we have now are ten guys in parachutes, who will signal their approach to the beast by trailing smoke and flares their entire descent"

I can imagine the production meeting, when someone objected and was dismissed with "yeah, but it will look really cool!"

It is a very cool scene but I kept waiting to see a snapping set of jaws come out of the clouds. Was kind of disappointed no one got eaten.

Toho is involved with this film, they won't let it end up like the atrocity that's the last American version.

I only liked the first two Alien movies. Love monster movies and science fiction movies specially when the survival of mankind is at stake. This trailer looks good, and I am willing to suspend logic for good action. I did not like the camera shaking effect in Cloverfield.

Anyone seen Pacific Rim. My daughter told me it was good.
My boys liked Pacific Rim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom