Going East on I-40 today instead of West | Syracusefan.com

Going East on I-40 today instead of West

Zippy1808

2nd String
My home base this weekend in North Carolina is Durham with friends.
A quick 45 minutes to Greensboro.
But after that disgusting loss last night, we sold Saturday's tickets and are instead heading east on I-40 today, 2 hours to Wilmington on the coast.
Looking forward to exploring another new place and watching as little basketball as possible today.
Then I'm making my 500 mile drive home Sunday instead of Monday to beat yet another snowstorm.

Nice, if you are into history there's is much to offer here. Battleship NC, historic district tours. We have a serpantarium (largest private collection of venomous snakes), river front, ocean at Wrightsville Beach and or Carolina Beach. Ft Fisher historic and aquarium.

UNCW is a nice campus to take a quick drive through.

There is also Screen Gems studio that offers tours (Wilmywood- the Hollywood of the eat)

There are plenty of shops, restaurants, bars "downtown".
Enjoy!

Nice, if you are into history there's is much to offer here. Battleship NC, historic district tours. We have a serpantarium (largest private collection of venomous snakes), river front, ocean at Wrightsville Beach and or Carolina Beach. Ft Fisher historic and aquarium.

UNCW is a nice campus to take a quick drive through.

There is also Screen Gems studio that offers tours (Wilmywood- the Hollywood of the eat)

There are plenty of shops, restaurants, bars "downtown".
Enjoy!

Correction, you have the second largest collection of venomous snakes. This chatroom has the largest collection and, at the moment, I am one of them.:mad:-VBOF