Going out on a limb prediction | Syracusefan.com

Going out on a limb prediction

kcsu

Living Legend
I have been watching a ton of tape on our new players and its a stretch but if Sid continues to develop he may end up being one of the best bigs to ever wear orange. From the African clips to current his progression has been off the chart. Fluid, Athletic, ambidextrous, great touch, handle, timing and a non stop competitive motor. This cat is the real deal. I think we are in for something special.

I have been watching a ton of tape on our new players and its a stretch but if Sid continues to develop he may end up being one of the best bigs to ever wear orange. From the African clips to current his progression has been off the chart. Fluid, Athletic, ambidextrous, great touch, handle, timing and a non stop competitive motor. This cat is the real deal. I think we are in for something special.
I totally agree. He is very athletic but what I'm most impressed with is his court awareness and high basketball i q . On defense he has great instincts on play development. He also protects the basket like he personally owns it.

I totally agree. He is very athletic but what I'm most impressed with is his court awareness and high basketball i q . On defense he has great instincts on play development. He also protects the basket like he personally owns it.
Great points. He just seems like a natural. Its like a shooter you just know they have it. He also seems more finished than so many bigs. Kids got it.