Going out on limb here | Syracusefan.com

Going out on limb here

I havent watched much of this game (thanks to an 8:45 youth soccer game) but aTm is the best team in the country and would win a playoff.

Agreed!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I havent watched much of this game (thanks to an 8:45 youth soccer game) but aTm is the best team in the country and would win a playoff.

My comment wouldn't be as strong.

I would reckon that any decent BCS team with JFF & that plays outside the SEC would not have lost more than 1 game, and about 25 of them would have gone undefeated, including us.

OK... A "youth" soccer game at 8:45 on a Friday night? Holy Giorgio Chinaglia Batman.

OK... A "youth" soccer game at 8:45 on a Friday night? Holy Giorgio Chinaglia Batman.

Yep. We have had that slot for the past 3 weeks. Fun times!

You should bet on the Aggies, because ATM will always pay out.

Hi-yo!

My comment wouldn't be as strong.

I would reckon that any decent BCS team with JFF & that plays outside the SEC would not have lost more than 1 game, and about 25 of them would have gone undefeated, including us.

All I know is they beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. We couldnt have done that with McNabb, Rob Moore and Dright Freeney.

All I know is they beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. We couldnt have done that with McNabb, Rob Moore and Dright Freeney.
Because PP was coaching (cue OrangePa ;))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom