Going to be a long 4 days. | Syracusefan.com

Going to be a long 4 days.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Had our chances there. Miami is a good team, but most of this game was played completely to their tempo.

4 point swing after Battle's missed dunk was the game-changer. Really, really tough break. Really summarizes our season, honestly.

Someone else said it best - assume we are out. Don't even watch the show. If by some miracle we're in, it'll be a wonderful surprise.

Tough break implies bad luck. You have to make a dunk.

Every damn game is played to our opponent's tempo. We are the most tempo compliant program in the country.
No matter how inexperienced Hoppy is, I'll take incompetent m2m over incompetent zone any day. Just standing around as the season ticks away is like watching someone you love slowly bleed out.

Today one of my former SU college roommates lost his father in complications following a car accident. Of course I was rooting for SU today and hope some miracle strikes that keeps us in the NCAAT, but unfortunately sometimes life gives you some numbing doses of reality that keep things in perspective, as cliché as that sounds.

Today one of my former SU college roommates lost his father in complications following a car accident. Of course I was rooting for SU today and hope some miracle strikes that keeps us in the NCAAT, but unfortunately sometimes life gives you some numbing doses of reality that keep things in perspective, as cliché as that sounds.
So sad to hear that. Need to keep that family in prayers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom