Golden Eagles | Syracusefan.com

Golden Eagles

I appreciate the scouting. I guess you you could have a PF like DC who took care of business at both ends, including cleanly blocking dunks at the rim at the end of the game vs Pitt(one of my favorite memories of the team).

Mind you, I'm not saying as good, and I hope youre right, but just saying things are possible.

I'm so grateful to have AO, after past rumors about how he felt about JB or whatever. Would love to see him tear it up tomorrow.

Not too long before they get Dwayne Wade we get Melo?

Not too long before they get Dwayne Wade we get Melo?

I don't think you'll see guys of that caliber (and age) in this tournament. Melo has zero to gain. Besides, he has a few years left to play and make bank. No way he risks injury playing in the TBT. As much as I would love to see him suit up, I don't see it happening.

Overseas Elite is going to need the refs help again. This team can run them off the court.

I don't think you'll see guys of that caliber (and age) in this tournament. Melo has zero to gain. Besides, he has a few years left to play and make bank. No way he risks injury playing in the TBT. As much as I would love to see him suit up, I don't see it happening.

NCAA Champion
3-time Olympic Gold Medalist
NBA Champion TBT Champion

Nice addition to his HOF résumé lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online