Gonzaga vs Xavier | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga vs Xavier

This tournament has not been good for my irrational hatred of Gonzaga.

Can't believe I have to rely on 11 seed Xavier to take them out.

This is the best Gonzaga has looked all tournament already. X is keeping up so far but I feel like sometime in the 2nd half the Zags will pull away

Chris Webber is annoying to listen to.
He's ok with how excited he gets but most of the time he sounds like he's in a living room watching the game with his boys.

I will feel good for the fanbase of either Gonzaga and Xavier. Two successful programs with good fanbases that has been teased with quite a few tourney wins without making it to the final 4.

That waived off 3 highlights a huge issue I have with CBB.

Why doesn't the clock stop when the basket goes through the hoop? I absolutely hate that it still runs (until the last 2 minutes of the game, I think?)

This is like the opposite of of wishing for the stadium to collapse.

I want both these teams in the final four and just take UNC/UKs spot.

Note to Gonzaga: you can't block every shot. You can't strip every dribble. Repeat.

Last edited:
Has anybody else noticed that one Gonzaga assistant has been pacing up and down the sideline and out of his seat just as much as Few? He seems to be the one making all the substitutions also. What are they - co head coaches?

This game is simple...Gonzaga is hot shooting. Treyvon Bluitt had one of his worst games of the year.

One of Gonzaga, Florida, or South Carolina will be in the national title game.

This game is simple...Gonzaga is hot shooting. Treyvon Bluitt had one of his worst games of the year.

Yep. Good shooting forgives so many other things.

Yep. Good shooting forgives so many other things.

Except that Gonzaga was the better team entering the game. Hot shooting was not the only way they could win the game -- but it is why they won by 20.

Doesn't SC play Florida tomorrow?

Yes.

Gonzaga will play the winner of South Carolina/Florida in the semi-finals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom