Good article - nice maps | Syracusefan.com

Good article - nice maps

that map shows ALASKA having more blue chip players than NY. How freakin pathetic is that

This is why I want the ACC to survive. The demographics don't really bode well for the future of the B1G without expansion. The B1G footprint is in the most economically depressed part of the country. It is the part of the country losing rather than gaining population. I want Syracuse to be associated with schools in the mid-Atlantic and Southeast. We need to recruit regular students and student athletes from the mid-Atlantic and Southeast because that's where population and incomes are growing. There's a reason why half of CNY has relocated to the MD/DC/VA/NC area and not Detroit. The ace in the hole of the Great Lakes region in the future are the Great Lakes but if water becomes a major national issue down the line, I doubt anyone will be paying too much attention to what conference Syracuse is in.

I am at work so only skimmed the article for now. Looking at the maps, I didn't realize Hawaii was such a hotbed of football talent.

that map shows ALASKA having more blue chip players than NY. How freakin pathetic is that
It's "per capita"...Alaska has few people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom