Good Frank = Tourney bid | Syracusefan.com

Good Frank = Tourney bid

ORRange

Starter
In our 7 ACC wins Frank has averaged 1.7 turnovers/game. In our 7 ACC losses he has averaged 4.6 turnovers/game. We need the good Frank these last four games. Let's all hope he continues to take care of the ball like did against L'ville, Wake (H) and Miami. Some say the turnovers don't matter, the facts say otherwise. After taking trips to the UConn (9 to's) and the away Wake Forest (6 to's) games he has me gladly eating crow. Let's show up Wednesday and make some noise.

Frank’s been consistently good.

Non invisible Moyer, Marek, Paschal = tournament bid.

Its hard being the only creator on the entire team when Marek has a quiet night.

Frank’s been consistently good.

Non invisible Moyer, Marek, Paschal = tournament bid.

Its hard being the only creator on the entire team when Marek has a quiet night.

The post is about his turnovers, they have not been consistently anything. You're deflecting.

The post is about his turnovers, they have not been consistently anything. You're deflecting.
I think the majority of his turnovers are a result of our offensive scheme forcing him to become an iso player, which he is not. As well as forcing him to make plays with teammates who are often exhausted, not moving to create opportunity or bobble the ball if even ready to receive the pass.

He’s good for one or two bad turnovers a game, but I’d challenge anyone to go back to those 4-5 turnover games and tell me its all On Frank.

You guys conveniently forget that Chukwu, Brisset, Marek and Battle are our only 100% healthy players surrounding Frank. Two of those four are often doubled and play 40 mins a game. The other two are not offensive weapons. Marek’s undoubtedly improving but if Frank’s inconsistent with his decisions theN Marek’s inconsistent at best with his offense. Chukwu disappears often on offensive positions. Sidibe and Moyer are struggling theough injury and its very apparent.

Im very impressed with how Tyus, Oshae and Frank have led this team and how Chukwu, Matt, Marek and Bourama have risen to the occasion on mutliple occurrences to fill a void and help us get W’s. We need to be more consistent across the board.

Last edited:
There are bad Turnovers, turnover you make because you force things, turnovers you make because your team has the worst hands in the history of sports and then the ones you make because you have to make something out of nothing.

just dont force things early in the shot clock and you can live with the other mistakes.

for a PT with not the best handle and not the quickest kid and someone is getting hounded all game long, and playing 40 min the effort he is giving is more than you really could have hoped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom