Good game Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Good game Cuse

You guys are clearly in our head. Nice comeback. At least this was just a regular season game this time. Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe this means Battle goes pro now lol.
Thanks for the classy post. I like your coach and your program, and I wish you guys success the rest of the way. Unless it's to our detriment!

You guys are clearly in our head. Nice comeback. At least this was just a regular season game this time. Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe this means Battle goes pro now lol.
You know, you guys have some pretty good freshman we could start saying that about.

None of our freshman are a threat to leave this year.
I said we could start talking about it. And believe it or not, I'm more worried about Thompson leaving than Battle.

I said we could start talking about it. And believe it or not, I'm more worried about Thompson leaving than Battle.
That's puzzling but somewhat comforting.

Thank you for the comments, except the last sentence ;)

Two good teams, two good coaches and two class programs. Too bad one had to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom