Good luck to tonight Orange---Here's to a solid game, and no injury's. | Syracusefan.com

Good luck to tonight Orange---Here's to a solid game, and no injury's.

IUfanborden

Walk On
Best wishes tonight, just not that much.;)

I see where some say Syracuse should run, run and run. I say no. What say you guys?

I see where some say Syracuse should run, run and run. I say no. What say you guys?

I definitely think we (Syracuse) needs to run, because it feels like we get stagnate when in the half-court. We don't want you all to run, though, because when Syracuse is able to set up on defense, you all are in trouble.

No running. We need to meat grind out a victory tonight.

I definitely think we (Syracuse) needs to run, because it feels like we get stagnate when in the half-court. We don't want you all to run, though, because when Syracuse is able to set up on defense, you all are in trouble.

If your primary defense was a man-to-man and your offense was a "pass till we get a good shot", I would agree. I like our chances with SU's zone simply b/c I'm not sure SU has seen an offense with multiple shooters that IU will present, i.e. Hulls, Watford, Oladipo, Sheehey and Abell. Not to forget Hollowell, who can shoot it.

I am hoping for an uptempo type of game because I feel it plays to our favor and it forces SU to not only account for CZ and his ability to run the floor, but also account for CW and Hulls ability to shoot in transition; I told the wife, "when in transition and allowed to catch the ball and shoot, I'm not sure there are two better shooters than Hulls and Watford; Plus add to the fact that Oladipo is at his best in the open court and Zeller runs the floor like a gazelle...Plus, I feel an uptempo game negates SU's zone and their length. JMO.

I think that the movement and length of the syracuse zone is being vastly downplayed by the media and Indiana supporters.

The Hoosiers may very well have the antidote, but it is NOT a given.

The Zone has caused trouble for teams that were pre-ordained national champs before. Just watch the 1st half of the Big East title game. There were many reasons that the game fell apart in the 2nd half, but that game was Syracuse's and the defense is what got them there.

It s going to be a good game.

I think that the movement and length of the syracuse zone is being vastly downplayed by the media and Indiana supporters.

The Hoosiers may very well have the antidote, but it is NOT a given.

The Zone has caused trouble for teams that were pre-ordained national champs before. Just watch the 1st half of the Big East title game. There were many reasons that the game fell apart in the 2nd half, but that game was Syracuse's and the defense is what got them there.

It s going to be a good game.

Indiana is kinda like UL, just with shooters and minus the press.

what's good you ask ?

nothing more than to see the hoosiers driven before us and hear the lamentations of their corn fed fans!!!

No one out runs us.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom