Good move by JB... | Syracusefan.com

Good move by JB...

phillydad

Scout Team
early in the 2nd half when Olapido was presurring MCW bringing it up to take him off the ball and let BT bring it up.

This would be no Louisville.

I think Jim should get credit for playing Grant and Cooney a decent amount of minutes, to keep our guys fresh for the 2nd half, too.
Maybe so...but when grant and cooney were in at the same time in 1st half i was cursing like a sailor. lol

I think Jim should get credit for playing Grant and Cooney a decent amount of minutes, to keep our guys fresh for the 2nd half, too.

13 minutes?

Maybe so...but when grant and cooney were in at the same time in 1st half i was cursing like a sailor. lol

I got a little ticked when Cooney threw that pass away for a layup.

But I thought Grant was very good, after his missed layup where he probably got fouled. But after that he played tough, went hard to the basket a few times, had some nice rebounds and blocks. I loved his hard foul on Zeller too. If your minutes are limited, make those fouls count! No layups or 3 point plays!

But I thought Grant was very good, after his missed layup where he probably got fouled. But after that he played tough, went hard to the basket a few times, had some nice rebounds and blocks. I loved his hard foul on Zeller too. If your minutes are limited, make those fouls count! No layups or 3 point plays![/quote

But I thought Grant was very good, after his missed layup where he probably got fouled. But after that he played tough, went hard to the basket a few times, had some nice rebounds and blocks. I loved his hard foul on Zeller too. If your minutes are limited, make those fouls count! No layups or 3 point plays!
Grant had 2 fouls that i remember and he got his money's worth on both. Love it

I thought Grant played great with a lot of confidence, like the way he was before Southerland came back from suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom