Good news is... | Syracusefan.com

Good news is...

Given our last 3 outings we don't look like a tournament team.

They're trending downward for sure. Need to rebound against Eastern Michigan and win on NYE.

We just have to win some quality road games in ACC play. We're fine.

They're trending downward for sure. Need to rebound against Eastern Michigan and win on NYE.
This is what happens when you pretty much play with a 7 man bench and two players foul out. We definitely played like we should lose and we did.

we have some nc quality wins . this one at home hurts. but all is not lost.

We are way ahead of where we were suppose to be from all the EXPERTS. We should have won but this year we are low on offense. Most years that would kill us but we play hard and actually rebound. Tough loss but expected.

We’re not trending downward. We are playing better teams. If anything we are ahead of where most people had us.

Well said. With a win over Eastern Michigan, we’ll finish the non-conference at 11-2. That’s way better than last year’s 8-5 record. We almost made the tournament last year even with that awful start. 9-9 in conference play should be enough. Even 8-10 with a decent ACC Touney performance might be enough. We have no bad losses so far and a decent SOS/RPI. No reason to worry just yet.

Good news is we're 10-2. I signed up for worse.

We're going to dance with .500 in the ACC which is attainable, our defense is great, offense needs some work but as of right now I see a solid tourney team.

Yes, two3 posted this. LGO!

We just have to win some quality road games in ACC play. We're fine.

Yes, although beating Duke at The Dome(thanks Lincoln, I was remembering a previous Duke victory...after awhile, they all look the same to me), etc, wasnt good enough last season. We need to beat some of these privileged schools with authority, then tell them, "(something)and I say it with authority,"our people on the streets are a majority"!

Last edited:
Given our last 3 outings we don't look like a tournament team.

Be careful, people may question your fan status compared to theirs, lol, like they have to mine tonight. They cant question my logic, so I get an occasion trite response, or the more often (cant say)ed, which most dont notice. That's what happens when you stray from the popular narrative of the establishment.

I'm glad you used a qualifier though, because we certainly CAN snap out of it, like Macho Man used to admonish folks to do!

Yes, although beating Duke at Cameron, etc, wasnt good enough last season. We need to beat some of these privileged schools with authority, then tell them, "(something)and I say it with authority,"our people on the streets are a majority"!
We didn’t beat Duke at Cameron last year

Ha Tech is a huge game. They shoot tons of 3s and make a ton. Different look from Buzz teams. We need to win every 50/50 home game. Last night hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom