Good Omen | Syracusefan.com

Good Omen

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
As I lay here recovering from a torn right achilles, I was thinking...when I tore my left achilles, SU went on to win the National Championship. So I guess I've got my mojo working.

Feel free to send gift baskets, strippers and booze to my house.

Stevensen

What are you doing that you tore your achilles on 2 occasions

Basketball. What else is there?

Well on behalf of everyone I thank your achilles for this good mojo and wish you a speedy recovery.

During the 2003 season, I took a trip up to the North Atlantic to club baby seals. As fate would have it, I am making my way up to the North Atlantic to club baby seals again...

Coincidence? I think not.

As I lay here recovering from a torn right achilles, I was thinking...when I tore my left achilles, SU went on to win the National Championship. So I guess I've got my mojo working.

Stevensen
We knew you fell off the face of the earth, but we thought it was sexier than that. I can't believe that there was no glass eating involved or 500 pound weights falling on you. However, you never said how you hurt your achillies.

Stevensen

Wow, tearing two is kinda like
Larry Bird lol. I tore mine playing basketball several years ago and as you well know the recovery is pretty long and tough. Best of luck in your recovery.

Can we guarantee a BE Championship with an MCL tear? I need to see some sort of injury/basketball results correllation chart.

If we win the national championship this year, I will personally tear your Achilles for you every year.