Good omen | Syracusefan.com

Good omen

Nice! My kids (all three) are not really old enough to actually be fans but the two that can speak know that Hoya's Suck.

Seems like your little one has the Orange jean.

Nice! My kids (all three) are not really old enough to actually be fans but the two that can speak know that Hoya's Suck.

Seems like your little one has the Orange jean.

I look forward to potty training my yet to arrive son and teaching him that going #2 is "taking a Hoya" or "going Hoya"

I clocked in to work at 4:44. :(

I look forward to potty training my yet to arrive son and teaching him that going #2 is "taking a Hoya" or "going Hoya"

LMAO, My wife is still trying to retrain my girls 6 and 4.5 that "I dropped a hoya" is not appropriate. I hug them and tell them I love them every time they say it. The boy is only 6 months but he's a hoya hater you can just tell.

Edit: The girls are SU fans they just aren't that into sports. Seems they never know who is playing when we watch . . . .

LMAO, My wife is still trying to retrain my girls 6 and 4.5 that "I dropped a hoya" is not appropriate. I hug them and tell them I love them every time they say it. The boy is only 6 months but he's a hoya hater you can just tell.

Edit: The girls are SU fans they just aren't that into sports. Seems they never know who is playing when we watch . . . .

HAHAHAHAHA! You can already tell by the look in his eye.

~It's funny too because while a Hoya is lower than Fecal matter, the term Hoya is far better than the other 4 letter reference they could pick up instead.