Good omen? | Syracusefan.com

Good omen?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Ashton Broyld provides highlight of scrimmage with 44-yard run off of a quick out pass from Charley Loeb

I like the pass that he threw to Loeb. Its going to be great having 2 QB's back there. As other teams start to zero in on that play, it will open up other players. Great, great use of the stable of QB's that we have. I also think Reddish is going to be a beast for the Cuse. Didnt we sign Reddish after Quinten Gause spurned us? I was at the spring game with his cousin and he was impressed with Reddish. I told him that SU may have gotten the better player anyway. LOL. Reddish has freakish speed with very good instincts.

I like the pass that he threw to Loeb. Its going to be great having 2 QB's back there. As other teams start to zero in on that play, it will open up other players. Great, great use of the stable of QB's that we have. I also think Reddish is going to be a beast for the Cuse. Didnt we sign Reddish after Quinten Gause spurned us? I was at the spring game with his cousin and he was impressed with Reddish. I told him that SU may have gotten the better player anyway. LOL. Reddish has freakish speed with very good instincts.

I don't think there was ever a time we didn't want Reddish regardless of other players we were after. He was one of the top NYC players of his class and some recruiting pundits had him higher than some other big name guys that went elsewhere. Someone could correct me but I think we offered him very early in the recruiting process.

I don't think there was ever a time we didn't want Reddish regardless of other players we were after. He was one of the top NYC players of his class and some recruiting pundits had him higher than some other big name guys that went elsewhere. Someone could correct me but I think we offered him very early in the recruiting process.

I didnt mean to imply that we went after Reddish after we couldnt get Gause. Just that we got him even though we didnt get Gause. I think Reddish is the better player.

I didnt mean to imply that we went after Reddish after we couldnt get Gause. Just that we got him even though we didnt get Gause. I think Reddish is the better player.

Ah I misread then. The only problem with Reddish is we can't clone him and play him at WR as well. That kid is the real deal.

Ah I misread then. The only problem with Reddish is we can't clone him and play him at WR as well. That kid is the real deal.

LOL, I agree. That kid was all over the field. He has got to be the fastest, player on the team. If not, I cant imagine anyone being much faster. i hope he stays healthy during the entire season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom