Good Pick me Up, Memphis Drubbing UConn | Syracusefan.com

Good Pick me Up, Memphis Drubbing UConn

I believe uconn has lost 8 games by 20 points this year. Before Memphis. Could easily be 10+ before the season is over. A shocking (and infinitely enjoyable) statistic.

tubby smith upset about connecticut "home cooking" . claims that's not walking in memphis ...

Last edited:
I believe uconn has lost 8 games by 20 points this year. Before Memphis. Could easily be 10+ before the season is over. A shocking (and infinitely enjoyable) statistic.
Yup. Huskies have 8 losses by 20+ pts this season. Only major-conf team with more is Pittsburgh (9).

Refs swallowing their whistles on UConn... Memphis inbounder was actually hit by Kwintin Williams on UConn, Williams was a few inches out of bounds defending the inbounds.

is it true they took all the urinals out of the husky locker room and the men are required to sit ?
I’m not sure about this, but I do have it on good authority that the Yukon men do in fact have a locker room in the new Yukon women’s practice facility

Yup. Huskies have 8 losses by 20+ pts this season. Only major-conf team with more is Pittsburgh (9).

I heard somewhere that Calhoun had 1 in the last decade he coached

They were 108 last week, but I gave up on wanting them to win. While it doesn't seem that hard to get back in the top 100, the way they were trending I could not see a path for them to get there.

I was willing to cheer for Georgetown yesterday, because at least they had a reasonable chance of beating Providence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom