Good W | Syracusefan.com

Good W

heresjohnny88

2nd String
All things considered, I'm really impressed with how we played today. VERY slow first 12-13 minutes, but excellent offensively/defensively the rest of the game. Grant grew up. Cooney grew up. CJ did his thing. Proud of our guys.

add dajuan showed aggression and better positioning today

Watching Grant in his limited minutes this year you knew he was capable of this. He's going to be great next year. Especially if James is out for awhile.

Got a lot from Grant and saw Coleman and Cooney get off the schneid. Seeing CJ has been performing at a higher level consistently to think now it may be here to stay.

JS might be a blessing in disguise, because 3 other guys will grow and get his 35 minutes

Teams are going to pack in a zone on us as long as South is out. Make Cooney beat you.

I fear the results.

Blessing in disguise, perhaps, in terms of Grant's growth. But in terms of SU being a legit Final 4 contender, it's not a blessing.

Blessing in disguise, perhaps, in terms of Grant's growth. But in terms of SU being a legit Final 4 contender, it's not a blessing.

I didnt love our chances to cut down nets anyway. But i like the idea of DC, Grant and Cooney getting double digit mins per game.

Teams are going to pack in a zone on us as long as South is out. Make Cooney beat you.

I fear the results.
Let 'em...if they do then Brandon might go off or CJ might go off or MCW might play pick and roll hell. We are pretty good...

I'm pretty pumped. We might not be hitting threes, but the free throw bug seems to be gone. An 11 point win with Southerland on the bench, and Triche being in foul trouble is something to be pumped up about. This team might not be great offensively, but man we are awesome on defense. If people want to have doom and gloom that's fine, but there is a lot more to be optimistic about after today's game. One week off to prepare for Louisville. Mcw and Brandon are going to have to be on their A game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom