Goodbye Kjo fabo Dino scoopo | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye Kjo fabo Dino scoopo

I really hope that Dion stays.

I'll miss Scoop...guy was a gritty ball player, who matured over his SU career.

KrisJo was awful today. Scoop played out of the flow of the offense too.

I wouldn't miss Scoop nor KJo. I'll miss Dion the most if he were to leave (someone convince this kid to stay).

I'll take an even more developed Melo next year (someone else convince this kid to stay too, and do his homework).

I'll miss Dion the most if he were to leave (someone convince this kid to stay).

I'll take an even more developed Melo next year (someone else convince this kid to stay too, and do his homework).

Agreed about Dion.

As far as Fab is concerned, I think it's in everyone's best interest that he move on. If I was a teammate of his, I don't know if I'd really be able to count on the guy.

I was never a particularly big KJ fan myself. Too soft for my liking.

Agreed about Dion.

As far as Fab is concerned, I think it's in everyone's best interest that he move on. If I was a teammate of his, I don't know if I'd really be able to count on the guy.

I was never a particularly big KJ fan myself. Too soft for my liking.

It's amazing that KJo hasn't realized he can't dribble like a guard. How many years does it have to play to realize that he can't dribble-drive on a regular basis without a TO?

After this loss I wouldn't really care if he left.

Woah, why? I have my beefs with the guy, but it isn't because of his coaching this year. Our players missed a lot of chippies and KJo wilted under the pressure in crunch time. You can't fault coach for that. 67 out of 68 teams in this thing lose you know. Every year.

Seriously? Do you know how good it is to have the third winningest coach in college basketball history? We should just hope that when Hop takes over things stay close to what they are now.

I'm gonna miss KJo, Scoop, & Dion a lot. The last 4-5 years under Scoop and KJo have been much more successful than the few years prior (sans 2003).

As far as that fourth guy goes, him, we've seen too many of his type pass through.

What exactly did Boehiem do this game to warrant that reaction? I'm one who wouldn't mind if he left, but I actually felt he called a good game tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom