Google chrome norton security issue | Syracusefan.com

Google chrome norton security issue

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
i keep getting notified about this site being fraudulent

Nah. Just some of the posters. ;)

Seriously, I use the site with Norton and Firefox and Chrome (depending on the device). I'm having no problems. Maybe a setting?

Might have to wait for temery to weigh in.

On one of the computers I log into the site on it now has the screen go black and it says something to the effect of "help us by disabling AdBlocker" ...and it won't let me view the site.

I went to my settings on CHROME and disabled ad blocker (or at least I think I did) but I am still getting this making it unable for me to use the site. Any ideas how to fix this?

On one of the computers I log into the site on it now has the screen go black and it says something to the effect of "help us by disabling AdBlocker" ...and it won't let me view the site.

I went to my settings on CHROME and disabled ad blocker (or at least I think I did) but I am still getting this making it unable for me to use the site. Any ideas how to fix this?

Try now. Registered users shouldn't be seeing that screen.

Try now. Registered users shouldn't be seeing that screen.
Thanks I will try it tomorrow when I am on that other computer I use. Problem is I hope it lets me log-in before the screen goes black and that message pops up. I will keep you posted

Thanks I will try it tomorrow when I am on that other computer I use. Problem is I hope it lets me log-in before the screen goes black and that message pops up. I will keep you posted
Any luck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom