Gordy Gronkowski: "You drive the basket," of the last play vs Dayton | Syracusefan.com

Gordy Gronkowski: "You drive the basket," of the last play vs Dayton

well when you shoot like 20% from 3 pt range taking to the basket was the smart play in my opinion.

Whether he was right or not, who cares what his opinion is besides his family.

well when you shoot like 20% from 3 pt range taking to the basket was the smart play in my opinion.
No one is debating whether he should have drove to the basket. We just don't need to hear from that jerk.

Who the hell writes an article that states "the man who somehow parlayed five orgasms into 1,258 pounds of relentless physical force"?

Is there a particular reason for the animosity? I'll admit the article was kind of douchey.
I guess because his kid didn't come to SU people care what he said? I didn't read the article but I agree with the taking it to the hole part.

I guess because his kid didn't come to SU people care what he said? I didn't read the article but I agree with the taking it to the hole part.

That was my first thought.

That was my first thought.
Has nothing to do with it from me. I think his kid is a clown. A talented clown but a clown. And I sure don't need to read his opinion. He wasn't a very good player at Syracuse. Just shut up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom