Gotham Classic | Syracusefan.com

Gotham Classic

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
The three teams that will play in the Dome, so I hear, are Detroit, Canisius and Sacred Heart. Sacred Heart's coach has been there since 1978 which makes him, I believe, the longest-serving coach at any school besides you-know-who.

My cousin played at Siena last year, and when I was talking to him he mentioned how good Canisius was going to be this year. Couple of transfers are now eligible. Also Detroit has the coaches son which was a top recruit couple years ago. I wouldn't say it's cupcake city. Not worried, but I do think it will be a nice test against a couple mid-majors.

so the SU Athletics website has all 4 games for the Gotham Classic listed as Neutral Site games (if I am reading the confusing schedule correctly) . Please tell me all 4 of these games haven't been moved to MSG.

My cousin played at Siena last year, and when I was talking to him he mentioned how good Canisius was going to be this year. Couple of transfers are now eligible. Also Detroit has the coaches son which was a top recruit couple years ago. I wouldn't say it's cupcake city. Not worried, but I do think it will be a nice test against a couple mid-majors.
McCallum is nasty

so the SU Athletics website has all 4 games for the Gotham Classic listed as Neutral Site games (if I am reading the confusing schedule correctly) . Please tell me all 4 of these games haven't been moved to MSG.

"Neutral" but at the Dome. So SU won't get to run its advertisements, Gotham Classic will get its logo on the floor, that kind of thing. But only Temple's at the Garden, as I understand it.

"Neutral" but at the Dome. So SU won't get to run its advertisements, Gotham Classic will get its logo on the floor, that kind of thing. But only Temple's at the Garden, as I understand it.
Cool - thanks - It seemed like a pretty light home schedule for season ticketholders otherwise.