Gotta be an Orange OUT | Syracusefan.com

Gotta be an Orange OUT

since last year I have worn the same blue cuse sweatshirt to all home games. (yes i was it every time), however cause of that, I have to keep wearing it, hope u understand

I don't understand why people don't wear Orange to every game. It makes such a statement on TV to see a crowd that large in orange. I don't understand why people have to be TOLD to wear orange. They should just DO it.

really bummed first home gtown game ive missed since 2001 (year before frosh year) - boss has me on a project till late tomorrow night with a quick meeting saturday morning in dc.. ugghh

I don't understand why people don't wear Orange to every game. It makes such a statement on TV to see a crowd that large in orange. I don't understand why people have to be TOLD to wear orange. They should just DO it.
Well, one of the big problems is that half of the gear that is sold (at least half, probably) is blue, white, or grey, and when people don't like orange (and some people definitely do not like orange, sadly), they will latch onto blue, especially.

Exactly. Every game should be an orange out without having to publicize it.

I dont own any blue or white SU apparel. All Orange

I dont own any blue or white SU apparel. All Orange

I only own one blue SU shirt. And it is only in regards to my Aggie family to not wear Orange on days that I tailgate with them in College Station. (it was hard enough for them to put an Orange '09 on their Shaver family tailgate banner... we're talking 4 generations of all Aggies until me)

I only own one blue SU shirt. And it is only in regards to my Aggie family to not wear Orange on days that I tailgate with them in College Station. (it was hard enough for them to put an Orange '09 on their Shaver family tailgate banner... we're talking 4 generations of all Aggies until me)
Someone had to show 'em the light.

since last year I have worn the same blue cuse sweatshirt to all home games. (yes i was it every time), however cause of that, I have to keep wearing it, hope u understand
Honestly, I understand your dilemma. I really do. And I know that if the team loses, you don't want to feel responsible in any way, shape or form. But here's a suggestion: start your new orange wear tradition now! If we win, you can keep wearing the orange. If we lose . . . . I assure you, it will not be your fault.

I can't stress this enough. IT WILL NOT BE YOUR FAULT! I know many of us feel our orange responsibilities keenly and I can tell you are a devoted fan. But orange is way more cool than blue.

If you can't bring yourself to do it, we won't judge. We know you will have wrestled mightily with your conscience, and decided that blue must be your color choice.

For the rest of us: be loud, be proud, be ORANGE!

One of my problems with orange shirts is that seemingly every one that is sold is made from absolutely material and turns into tree-bark after one wash.

I wear the Orange when I go to games...I've seen a few people that aren't wearing Orange and I wonder.....are they color blind??? What?

One of my problems with orange shirts is that seemingly every one that is sold is made from absolutely material and turns into tree-bark after one wash.
You don't have to buy a Syracuse-logoed tee shirt if you don't like the fabric. Just buy an orange shirt of sweater somewhere else. I hardy ever wear a tee shirt that says Syracuse on it. I have some orange sweaters and golf shirts. For me, it works much better because I can get more wear out of them.

I always make it a point to wear only Orange on the road. Nothing better than gazing about the opponent's arena and seeing our solid representation. Blue or off colors just doesn't get the point across that we just took over your court.:)

Do as CTO says or get some nicer Dry-Fit polo-esque shirts.

Wear Orange!!

I recieved an orange SU polo for Christmas that is very nicely made.

Also, Some of my orange SU shirts are 6-7 years old. Some are a little faded, but they have held up fine.

Well, one of the big problems is that half of the gear that is sold (at least half, probably) is blue, white, or grey, and when people don't like orange (and some people definitely do not like orange, sadly), they will latch onto blue, especially.

Last time I checked we were the SYRACUSE ORANGE, baby! Not the Syracuse blue, white or purple!

Who cares what color people wear? That doesn't intimidate anyone.

Half the crowd wore suits through the '80s. What mattered was how loud they were, not what they were wearing.

Who cares what color people wear? That doesn't intimidate anyone.

Half the crowd wore suits through the '80s. What mattered was how loud they were, not what they were wearing.

Who the hell wore suits?

Last time I checked we were the SYRACUSE ORANGE, baby! Not the Syracuse blue, white or purple!

What about the Syracuse silver?

Sent using my Commodore 64