Gotta love Melo | Syracusefan.com

Gotta love Melo

Does GTown stil suck?

• That's a silly effin question.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your motha's a Hoya.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Melo, making Novak wear orange isn't that bad (if it's just generic orange), since, ya know, that's one of the primary colors of the team you guys play for...

The Knicks need to do a quick trade for somebody from Mich & somebody from the Ville (is JR close enough ???)

I wonder if he'll be able to make it to Atlanta next weekend in some capacity. On wednesday the Knicks are playing @ Atlanta. Maybe he'll be able to meet up with the team and give them a pep talk.

I wonder if he'll be able to make it to Atlanta next weekend in some capacity. On wednesday the Knicks are playing @ Atlanta. Maybe he'll be able to meet up with the team and give them a pep talk.

Guaranteed. He will do everything in his power to talk/hang out with the team. Melo bleeds Orange through and through.

This is what he has Novak wearing

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364844342.356699.jpg

What about Melos new Nike commercial where he wears a cuse shirt throughout. He's just awesome. Other than JB most important thing that ever happened to us

You beat me to it. Him doing those boxing drills in his 'Cuse gear by choice, all the while talking about being inspired and going the extra mile is one of the BEST POSSIBLE gifts for recruiting we could have, especially coinciding with us reaching the final 4. You have no idea how that is going to stick in the heads of young kids with dreams, from an early age. I love Melo!!!

What about Melos new Nike commercial where he wears a cuse shirt throughout. He's just awesome. Other than JB most important thing that ever happened to us
I'm not disagreeing but would Carmelo have come here if it wasn't for this guy being a building block back in the day?

I'm not disagreeing but would Carmelo have come here if it wasn't for this guy being a building block back in the day?

Could very well be, but seeing that Melo was born in '84, don't you think other players had a bigger impact on him? Pearl was a huge building block, but so was Sherm, DC, Rony, Billy, Moten, Wallace, Sims, Autry, etc.

Could very well be, but seeing that Melo was born in '84, don't you think other players had a bigger impact on him? Pearl was a huge building block, but so was Sherm, DC, Rony, Billy, Moten, Wallace, Sims, Autry, etc.
Most definitely. I think I remember DC coming here because of Pearl and was disappointed he went pro. I'm sure some came here because of DC and so on. I guess I was just saying Pearl layed the foundation and others kept adding to it. Of course the one constant is Boeheim who is/was the cornerstone. ;)