Gotta say | Syracusefan.com

Gotta say

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
I'm feeling good. One week ago I was certain we were going to sleepwalk into the NIT. And were in the round of 32. Anything more. Is now gravy.

Once we got in anything after that was house money.

Looking forward to going to war with MSU; they are probably our toughest game all year but our defense is the best it's been all year and who knows how they'll respond to the zone.

Looking forward to going to war with MSU; they are probably our toughest game all year but our defense is the best it's been all year and who knows how they'll respond to the zone.
I think we matchuo better than v unc and duke but the game is in michigan so thats tough

I think we matchuo better than v unc and duke but the game is in michigan so thats tough

Yep, Izzo will have 'em ready. All I really want is for them to play well and hard. Whatever else happens will happen.

and we've found a 4th scorer, which makes us a completely different team (if he can put it together 2 games in a row)

Yeah, on a neutral court I like our chances a lot more than in Detroit. Their fans are going to make it really tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom