Gottlieb says Dion most pro ready of early entries | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb says Dion most pro ready of early entries

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
says he'll be coming off the bench like he did in college so he's most prepared. Hollis Thompson has an NBA ready body.

There were five players on the list, Rivers despite his numerous shortcomings & of course Thompson were two of the others.

Other players I have heard are Moe Harkless, Dominic Cheek may go as Marshall, Henson & Barnes from UNC could too.

I wouldn't lie to you my friend, especially about your main amigo.

So finally, Doug says Dion is "The Dude?"

I thought I saw him and Miles Simon discussing it last night during NIT broadcast, and they agreed that Royce White was the most ready.

I thought I saw him and Miles Simon discussing it last night during NIT broadcast, and they agreed that Royce White was the most ready.
of course he talks about a B12 guy

dominic cheek lol that dude is awful, he bricks every jumper he takes

To play DE or TE. Dude is huge

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I guess this means SyracuseNation is friends with Gottleib again...huh?

Saw that segment too and that's exactly what he said...nothing was really said about Waiters other than him declaring...

Saw that segment too and that's exactly what he said...nothing was really said about Waiters other than him declaring...
It was a different segment after the game around 12:15AM

I think Gottlieb did quickly state that Waiters could do well even without defined position. He will be able to score off the bench.

Dion was the first one they talked about when the question was poised, "Which early entry is most ready for the NBA." Gottlieb was the first to talk.

dominic cheek lol that dude is awful, he bricks every jumper he takes
that would definitely be an addition by subtraction, kid has no ballz

He did. He likes to talk out of both sides of his mouth and change his opinions to increase his chances of being right once in awhile. Just the the tournament. Ripped us in most cases but when he picked his F4 board, he had us in it. He hedges his bets.