Gottlieb vs. Boeheim, round 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb vs. Boeheim, round 2

SWC75

Bored Historian
His "minute" today was about JB and somebody else using a news conference to comment on a political issue. "It was your moment coach, and you used it to tell other people what to do."

His "minute" today was about JB and somebody else using a news conference to comment on a political issue. "It was your moment coach, and you used it to tell other people what to do."

Boeheim kind of ripped him on Plavin's show today

That's funny because on his Twitter account, he's been applauding JB for speaking out for gun control. The guy is a ratings hack

I really don't have an issue with Gottlieb saying this. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, after all. :noidea:

I was much more "off put" by his good not great take than this.

Gottlieb has an inner core of jelly spread on lots of empty space. "You used it to tell people what to do." Really? That's the best, most profound description you can come up with of Boeheim's remarks? He was telling people what to do. Okay, it's official. I am on board the Gottlieb is a d*bag train.

However, this (increasingly length) thread, and the many others devoted to various remarks he throws out for consumption, prove the shock-jock ratings theory. It doesn't matter whether he's right or wrong, or contradicts himself day to day. People are listening and reacting. That's what he wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom