grad transfer rules | Syracusefan.com

grad transfer rules

upperdeck

Living Legend
so can a grad transfer transfer in mid season and play at another school just like they transferred to start the season and didnt have to sit?

just wondering if some SR is sitting out there not getting a ton of time some place and might go hey maybe I could grab a few minutes someplace else now?

not there is a ton of value here, just wondering if it could happen they way the rules work

so can a grad transfer transfer in mid season and play at another school just like they transferred to start the season and didnt have to sit?

just wondering if some SR is sitting out there not getting a ton of time some place and might go hey maybe I could grab a few minutes someplace else now?

not there is a ton of value here, just wondering if it could happen they way the rules work
I was wondering the same thing.

Also, what happens to a scholarship when the commitment to play isn't fulfilled? Would the athlete have to pay for the semester?

one part i found.

The athlete must not have previously transferred from another four-year school.

One would think a college grad could come to SU now and be eliglble for 2nd semester, but I'm not an NCAA complaince guy.

7fb8fb14887215664a6dade13ea34ec9.jpg

One would think a college grad could come to SU now and be eliglble for 2nd semester, but I'm not an NCAA complaince guy.
One would also think that possibly a 5th year prep school student could suit up in January.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom