Grad Transfers 2018 | Syracusefan.com

Grad Transfers 2018

Awesome news. I think top three positions for me if they do this would be:

DB
WR
TE

Rutgers may have started a trend of looking at K/P transfers from FCS/II/III. Their Div II transfer punter was a major success.

Rutgers may have started a trend of looking at K/P transfers from FCS/II/III. Their Div II transfer punter was a major success.

Ummmm, ... I guess I am happy for you guys, but if the punter is a MAJOR success, that is generally an indicator that the offense is not.

Ummmm, ... I guess I am happy for you guys, but if the punter is a MAJOR success, that is generally an indicator that the offense is not.
Well considering they went from 90+ punts last year to 60, that is a major improvement. You guys are looking at the easy path to comment. The kid was averaging 44 yards per punt in Div II and averaged 45 a punt in FBS. All I was trying to say is that moving forward, teams will look at kickers in lower leagues. If you can punt in front of 2k people, you can punt in front of 40k people. Or 90k people. Why give a scholly or PWO to a kid out of HS when you can give a scholly to a proven kicker.

Well, he was already used to that level of play, so transferring to Rutgers was an easy transition for him.
Plus lots of in-game reps. I'd worry about leg muscle fatigue.

I disagree. We're returning everyone from the D-Line, with the exception of Samuels. Need more young guys to be ready for 2019.
We need DL help big time. We have a serious gap after next year.

We need DL help big time. We have a serious gap after next year.
Exactly my point. We need young bodies. What's a grad transfer for 2018 going to do to help that?

I disagree. We're returning everyone from the D-Line, with the exception of Samuels. Need more young guys to be ready for 2019.

Looking at the numbers, we are better off than I thought. Quite a number of those returning missed multiple games. Only Slayton and Williams appeared to have played in every game. Maybe we aren't as bad off as I suspected. We need some guys to bulk up and stay on the field to be more successful.

Looking at the numbers, we are better off than I thought. Quite a number of those returning missed multiple games. Only Slayton and Williams appeared to have played in every game. Maybe we aren't as bad off as I suspected. We need some guys to bulk up and stay on the field to be more successful.
What am i missing? We should have 7 or more at DT

BC RB Jon Hilliman will be transferring to Rutgers. Will be made public in the next few days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom