granddaughter bball news | Syracusefan.com

granddaughter bball news

stuckinbig11

All American
Although not public info yet, we just got word that my granddaughter was voted first-team all-conference by the opposing coaches. The team is 21-1 overall and won the conference at 12-0. She does not lead the team in scoring or rebounding or assists, but she does all of them well and is probably the best defender in the western North Carolina conference. I am thankful that the coaches recognized her overall abilities and rewarded her for them. I am very happy for her.

Last edited:
Although not public info yet, we just got word that my granddaughter was voted first-team all-conference by the opposing coaches. The team is 21-1 overall and won the conference at 12-0. She does not lead the team in scoring or rebounding or assists, but she does all of them well and is probably the best defender in the conference. I am thankful that the coaches recognized her overall abilities and rewarded her for them. I am very happy for her.
Congrats! How awesome!

Although not public info yet, we just got word that my granddaughter was voted first-team all-conference by the opposing coaches. The team is 21-1 overall and won the conference at 12-0. She does not lead the team in scoring or rebounding or assists, but she does all of them well and is probably the best defender in the conference. I am thankful that the coaches recognized her overall abilities and rewarded her for them. I am very happy for her.
Celebration Sparkling GIF by DreamWorks Spirit

So, she’s like a…

MONIQUE Brown? ;)

Although not public info yet, we just got word that my granddaughter was voted first-team all-conference by the opposing coaches. The team is 21-1 overall and won the conference at 12-0. She does not lead the team in scoring or rebounding or assists, but she does all of them well and is probably the best defender in the western North Carolina conference. I am thankful that the coaches recognized her overall abilities and rewarded her for them. I am very happy for her.
Love this! Tell her keep going hard!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom