Grant and BMK fouling out really killed us | Syracusefan.com

Grant and BMK fouling out really killed us

Marsh01

Living Legend
On borrowed time when they fouled out. I thought we were going to hang on but it just didnt happen.

Dammit James.

Agree, especially needed Grant's confidence, rebounding and play above the rim down the stretch.

No way nova gets the rebound at the end of regulation with those two guys in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as soon as overtime hit (with grant and bmk out) i told my wife to get the dog and kids out of the way.....she said "why?"...and i told her that i was about to toss something heavy at the tv and things that range between 35-60 lbs were perfect objects for said throwing

Grant fouling out hurt...but Baye contributed nothing today.

i'll be interested to know what is up with Rak's right wrist....i guess he jammed on that hard landing early in the 1st

I could not believe that with all the damn whistles in the game and the fact that both teams were in the bonus before the 10 min mark, NOT ONE NOVA PLAYER FOULED OUT BEFORE OT. What? Seriously?! They spread around that evenly by chance?

BMK and Grant couldn't stand next to a guy without picking up a foul. Grant's fifth foul was a youthful mistake, but his 4th should have actually been on Fair. Our buddy Burr needs glasses.

I could not believe that with all the damn whistles in the game and the fact that both teams were in the bonus before the 10 min mark, NOT ONE NOVA PLAYER FOULED OUT BEFORE OT. What? Seriously?! They spread around that evenly by chance?

BMK and Grant couldn't stand next to a guy without picking up a foul. Grant's fifth foul was a youthful mistake, but his 4th should have actually been on Fair. Our buddy Burr needs glasses.

Give him a break Happy Hour was 9-10 a.m. in the hotel he was staying at.

How we were not in the bonus at the end of regulation blows me away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom