Grant Dunk | Syracusefan.com

Grant Dunk

A Rak attack you say?

images

I doubt that it was a pass, but I personally can't say 100% that it wasn't. As a shot, it was way off, although the height may have been somewhat normal.

You'd think you might get used to these type finishes as they happen regularly - but I still have my jaw drop every time.

i recall tyler ennis did have that one sneaky bounce pass while driving in the lane to rakimxmas early in the game that frankly i was amazed he actually caught and finished.

What was the layout of fans % wise?
I would say it was 60/40 SU, maybe even more than that. It was basically a home game when we started out 26-8. When UM went on their run, the students and typical South Florida fair weather fans started to get loud and even things out in the noise department. We got the dub and rented their building for a few hours in the process, so it was definitely a great trip and game for me.

i recall tyler ennis did have that one sneaky bounce pass while driving in the lane to rakimxmas early in the game that frankly i was amazed he actually caught and finished.

Same. Wasn't an easy pass to control. Probably a little low for Rak. Definitely a difficult/skilled pass to make though and good control and finish.

Same. Wasn't an easy pass to control. Probably a little low for Rak. Definitely a difficult/skilled pass to make though and good control and finish.

Rak's finishing has been much improved lately. That was a really nice pass but it took a lot of skill to finish. Also, noticing that rak seems to prefer his left hand, which is interesting.

First thought was "good think that wasn't Keita on the receiving end of that pass" #handsofstone

Nice dunk.
One other small thing I like seeing was after the basket and Miami was taking it out, Tyler got in the way of the first option. Just making the in-bounds get slightly delayed is a great little small thing. No way after that they were going to get the ball down the court before the zone set up.

his hands make stone seem like putty. his hands are diamond.

Keita played a great second half but I have to wonder what made CJ think it was a good idea to try an alley oop to him. As I remember, it got blown up before it even got to Keita, but not sure I like the odds of him catching that pass.

Keita played a great second half but I have to wonder what made CJ think it was a good idea to try an alley oop to him. As I remember, it got blown up before it even got to Keita, but not sure I like the odds of him catching that pass.
I'll never forget what JB said after the Wisconsin sweet 16 win when Scoop hit BMK with a few passes that he actually caught and finished. JB said "any play that involves Baye are 50-50 plays, not because of the pass but because it's 50-50 if he'll even catch the ball.":rolling:

Francis03 said:
I'll never forget what JB said after the Wisconsin sweet 16 win when Scoop hit BMK with a few passes that he actually caught and finished. JB said "any play that involves Baye are 50-50 plays, not because of the pass but because it's 50-50 if he'll even catch the ball.":rolling:
JB wants D from the Center position any offense we get is icing on the fat boy cake. Its amazing that our centers cant catch the ball sometimes but can get a board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom