Grant had a super game today | Syracusefan.com

Grant had a super game today

He has huge balls was not intimidated 1 bit out there. Great game from the freshman we will need many more from him this year.

He's doing well in Dirty's absence. His best play of the day might have been the spin move and missed dunk. Looked like Warrick. He'll start making those.

Ya Cooney and Coleman contributed in small minutes too.

Grant will be a star. I think he's going to be the dominant player we hoped Joseph would turn into as a junior or senior but never did.

He's doing well in Dirty's absence. His best play of the day might have been the spin move and missed dunk. Looked like Warrick. He'll start making those.
Yeah that was a sick miss, but I believe he'll make more of those than BT does. Love the effort and passion he plays with. He knows he belongs.

missed the beginning but did grant start second half?

No he didn't.

And question for everyone...why should JS get the minutes back? He's not any better than JG...

Yes, Grant started second half, along with xmas and fair...no minutes in 2nd half for Coleman or Cooney.

No he didn't.

And question for everyone...why should JS get the minutes back? He's not any better than JG...

Grant started the second half. And he's not better than Southerland. Better than him as a freshman? Obviously. Will be light years better as a senior? If he makes it that far. But considering they give the same amount of hustle, I'll take Southerland's outside shooting over Grant's athleticism.

thought so. JB'S rotation strategy remains somewhat a jumble.

That block on Behanan in the last minute was amazing. Absolutely love what JG is doing out there as a Frosh.

How long is his wingspan? Has to be easily over seven feet. That spin move attempted throw down was a BOSS move.

That's exactly what I thought - the next Warwick (channeling Len Elmore).

Grant plays without fear. Damn confident for a frosh. Probably his lineage. Hell yes we miss JS's 3 point shooting. But Grant gives us plenty. And honestly, JS vs. Big East competition has been less than stellar. He fizzles.

Grant plays without fear. Damn confident for a frosh. Probably his lineage. Hell yes we miss JS's 3 point shooting. But Grant gives us plenty. And honestly, JS vs. Big East competition has been less than stellar. He fizzles.

Could be different this year. Hope we get to find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom