Grant ugh | Syracusefan.com

Grant ugh

Attrocious start offensively

Making this his statement game has become his stay game

Playing out of control and trying to force things that aren't there.
Alternatively, CJ is warming up to the situation nicely.

PhatOrange said:
You leaving early high draft pick people are nuts. Last few games he's been terrible

Well, fortunately for him scouts will probably looking more at his vertical, speed, and athleticism at the combine more than a few games in January and early February.

You're right fortunately for him he jumps high because he's really not that good.

I particularly just liked his dribble to the other guy move. Good lord. He should stick to rebound dunks.

he has this tendency to lean into players on his drives. duke has scouted this and apparently has just told their guys to move out of the way and let him fall down.

The kid has talent, but lacks the strength to finish shots in traffic. Scouts will notice that.

He has been pretty solid on defense today. Even when the O isn't working he's been important.

He just expects to get fouled and really has no clue what he's doing with the ball when he drives. Needs to go with much more authority.

Yeah, start a thread ripping on a player that has 6 pts (perfect from the line) and 6 boards in the first half

You can't think he's been good on the offensive end. He's great on D - huge block, but he needs to get smarter with the ball on O.

he has this tendency to lean into players on his drives. duke has scouted this and apparently has just told their guys to move out of the way and let him fall down.
I worry about how he handles being the center of the O next year. As a third option he's great at driving at getting charges. When the D is focused on him, those plays won't come so easy.

yeah, um, sometimes threads just shouldn't be started

Our team is going to look insanely different come next fall. Gotta imagine we are starting 2 new forwards and a point next year. If we cut down the nets (or at least get back to the Final Four) I can't see ennis and Grant not jumping, it would be utterly shocking for them to come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom