Grantland Article on JB | Syracusefan.com

Grantland Article on JB

is the article serious or not?

Every now and then, we will attempt to write the worst sports column on earth.

I think you missed "Every now and then, we will attempt to write the worst sports column on earth. "

I didn't miss it, I simply said the article would generate some fun responses :)

That said, I think in this case, their attempt was a rousing success!

I especially like the 4th comment down, the guys obviously has no clue it's not supposed to be taken seriously. God I hope he isn't an SU fan.

No coach swears like a banshee at officials like Coach K so I guess JB has learned that from their Team USA days together.

Top notch trolling. 9/10.

I don't understand the point of the exercise by Grantland. Let's see how many already pissed off Cuse fans we can piss off even more? I just don't get ESPN anymore.

I think you missed "Every now and then, we will attempt to write the worst sports column on earth. "

I saw that, and still didnt think it was a parody article... same thing with my collegue who sent the article to me.

Am i getting so old, that i dont think that article was remotely funny or witty?

am i missing some kind of humor?

or can you write for a huge website and make a half hearted attempt at labeling something that isn't even funny as a parody article and make fun of everyone who thinks its weird?

Its not like this was an onion or sports pickle article. I read parody articles daily. I guess I just don't get this 1.

I enjoy the idea of of the hot sports take, but i dont make it through the entire article

I can't believe people here are mad at this article.

Also it should be Hot Sprots Takes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom